Wednesday, March 19, 2003

So far blogger is giving me a pain in the ass. Nicely created blog but I have problems uploading. Something appears to be wrong with the Geocities ftp server. Ah well, who says everything is free?

Feel like going for a shisha session tonight. Call up Saham and Yippie and hope that Hitler has his car. Hopefully I get enough shisha till I pass out before I have to pay for it. I'd be dead if the Uni's holidays are over before I get 30 lung full of that glorious heaven's cloud.

Jin appears to be having problems with brain dead fellas in his Uni. Cheer up dude. You're probably being a little cranky after cutting down on the fags.

God. Bush really does want war. Is it all this really necessary, I wonder? Ever since that person sat up on the presidency spot, he's been doing nothing but blabbering about war. I'm pretty sure that's not what everyone wants. Sure Saddam and the US had their differences, but I really think that there has to be another way other than war. *sighs*

Just another black moment of history for the people in the middle east.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home