Friday, March 21, 2003

For the time being, I moved the blog over to blogspot for a more convenient spot at blogspot.com. Until I figure out ways to move to Geocities, I use this spot to keep my personal thoughts flowing.

I didn't get any Shisha session last night due to the constant fear of my parents concerning the war on Iraq. However, today I followed Saham and Rafique to Bestari @ Hartamas for a normal Mamak's session. I went around for a walk for a while and ran into Johann, with a HUGE shisha bong right in front of him. Thank God.Mua ha ha ha ha!! >=D. Now all I need is a little more games of pool in my life...

Hey Jin, there are a lot of Ach Tungs going around Bangsar. Saham and me were sitting over at Eon Bank looking over this huge projector screen with Girls dirty dancing on it. WHoa! No wonder PAS can't take over this place. Sooner or later, there should be a rev street party around here. Maybe that time I can really cleans my eyes, (you know what I mean.)

I watched the Anime Gun Parade March Yippie's friend recommended. Well maybe the first episode. It may have a little potential in the storyline since I do happen to have an appreciation with Evil Alien Organisms as villains (i.e. Starcraft) but I think there's just WAY too much cliches inside it. I've done hearing about Mechas from Neo Genesis Evangelion, Patlabor, Vandread and other famous titles with Mecha's inside them. I wonder if Halley's contacts can get me something more original. Halley? Oh. He's too busy playing the Castlevania Zhin gave us.

Today's Quote:

"My hallucinations then became evident when I noticed a crowd of teenagers my age headbanging to unheard music in the mortuary."
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home