Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Must've Died Alone Long Time Ago

The tiredness never ends. Hectic here and there. And just when you're getting used to it, the loneliness seeps in.

Cool weather this morning. First I was hyper. Now I'm just bored. Everyone else is busy. Everyone has something to do. Sometimes I really don't know what I'm doing. Now I feel I don't belong anywhere. I try somethings new but at the end of the day, boredom daunts me once again.

Why don't you get a girlfriend? You've already got yourself the title of President of the Bachelor's Club. Don't you think it's time to move on? I mean, you're young, not too bad looking, witty, why didn't you go for her? Or was it because the answers you couldn't get to certain question? Or is it because you think you have better choices and better people to meet? Are you being cocky? Or are you just afraid? And even if you are neither one of them, what are you doing now? Keeping your choices open or lying to yourself again? Or is it that you would rather be yourself, living the life you proclaimed you enjoy being single and meeting everyone with a smile on your face?

Happy Go Lucky Lonely Me.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home