Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hectic Dawn

Damn. I can't believe the week is already over. Tomorrow around 1.30 pm I'll be making my way to Uniten and be there for a very long two weeks. Weeks which consistenly will be filled with an exam, two hours of sleep a day, a lot of lectures, a lot of speeches, sleepy freshies, sleepy seniors, some chicks and a lot of people who I might bite my tounge off just to look at.

Let's just face it. The facts why a man is doomed to be forever single goes to....

1. He studies in Uniten

2. He drives a Juara

Fortunately, even though my cute little pet car is nothing as near as a sexy Ferrari 360 Spyder, it's still keeps me going where I want to go and it is not a Juara (that boxy Proton/Perodua Monster). However my Juniors will look like, I'll eventually have another 10 followers for my quest to conquer the world. 10 or less. Or 5. Or someone.

My ST powers have been handed to Zain. He's gonna make it a very difficult session, so by the time I return, my missions is most probably going to be very easy for them. Hopefully, they don't finish the house mission just yet. So that I can return and use my Demon. Malefactor with the Primary Lore of Path (Coming from a guy with bad sense of direction). RPing a character with multiple personalities is soooo going to be fun. ~_^


Yes, I know by the end of those weeks, I'm gonna have shit loads of spam inside my e-mail.

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home