Thursday, April 28, 2005

Words That Vaguely Returned

It's been a long time since I actually had some drive to post. Currently, I've reached those certain points of life where everything is boring at the moment (Or the fact that I've been coming back at 5am in the morning now my parents refuse to refill the petrol for the car or give me allowance money. :( ) so, I decided to do something I've neglected for quite a while. Blogging. :3

Lately, I've developed an appetite for nothing. Seems like food is almost negligable to me now. Haven't really tasted anything out of the ordinary for some time. One of the latest dining moments for me is sitting by the window of Projet and enjoying a Foot Long Hot Dog with Tons of Tomato, Mayo and Onions, just like the school canteen back in SMBB before Ayob farked it all up. Sometimes, you feel as though you could bring a skecth book or a laptop and start typing out all your thoughts as you watch the cars pass by. I'm creative, but I've got no room for that in my career. (Yes... I know... Why am I doing engineering? Because of the lure of the money...)
Back to food, I would mind a sushi buffet or something. I'm even bored of Pretzels.

During Zain's party (Zain Hamzah, not Zaen Min Wye) last Friday at Planet Hollywood, since it was covered by someone else, I looked for anything that appealed to me... and... nothing. So I ordered this Towering Inferno Salad which to my dissapointment wasn't on fire. Although later Azril bought Zain a Flaming Shivas that was really on fire. And everyone shoved their leftovers onto my plate, which meant I would've even be full if I didn't order anything. -_-

Met up with the elusive Johann Ariff Buyong lately. Still the same dude. Also met his cousin who is also Illyia's younger brother who is also his cousin. Once again, someone who hasn't seen me in a while says "Hey, you finally gained weight!" Okay, so I was considrebaly Mr. Kurus back in school, and since I haven't been in Aikido for almost a year, I get that so called Blessed Fast Metabolism finally caught up. Or maybe it's this little double chin (ugh).

Haven't seen John for a while except a numerous times online. Haven't seen Yap yet and haven't passed him Dokuro-chan (/gg) and then expect a big "WTF??" from him.

Oh by the way, downloaded some anime called Basilisk Koga Ninpo Cho which has very good graphics and stuff. Seems like good shit, makes it as today's recommendation.

So... Till next time... I just ran outta inspiration. :/
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home