Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Grave Beyond Physical Body

I can't really recall the last time since I've been this tired. Oh wait, that was yesterday. That was when I guessed a little game of basketball shouldn't really be a problem. My buddies here in Uniten has asked me to comeover since the last semester. I could do a little something rather than sitting on my lazy ass all day here in Uniten.

Then my ass cramped the whole 2 days. >.<

Two disasters just occured lately here in Malaysia. One was the Tsunami, the other was a huge black out for the entire state of KL and Selangor. There was an angry mob of people outside Uniten so me along with a few unwilling students have been recruited into the anti-riot agency. We were the only ones with Electricity. Yes, I'm kidding. And I woke up in the afternoon covered in sweat realising that the fan had somehow turned off. Unfortunately, class wasn't cancelled.

Ultimate Girl? I saw the cover and the description and all I can say is WTF?? My god... They are seriously running out of ideas. Something about that anime sounds so very very wrong.

Kaya and Grape jam taste good. ^^

Besides that, nothing much to update about. Same goes here. Same goes there. Zzzzz.....
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home