Tuesday, November 09, 2004

InDiFFeRenCe

Yeah... Not much updates here, huh?

Kinda bored actually. I was looking forward for this holiday but when it comes, I run out of things to do. I hardly level in vRO unless Zaen wants to. And even if we do go on parties, I turn off party share and really don't give a shit. The only amusing thing to do is abracadabra and watch as the crowd grows.

DotA? Starting to loose interest after many consecutive looses. Many heroes I haven't tried yet so I haven't given up there. I'm still thinking of making a warcraft map tho. Think of it as an interesting way of writing my story. The Lich as Zil Dawnwalker. Ultimate spell called the Eternal Distortion. Maye does a high damage attack called Asura strike. Just a few of my plans. :P

I decided to drop by Furcadia. Considering I spent a great deal of time in this game, why not go an have a look at whats going on. Some interesting map options seem available now. Which I think could've been done several years ago. But oh wells. Meet some of my old chums, had a little chat over a dreamboat and stuff. Ah well. Good ol Furcadia. Good ol Imagination. I'm not on drugs.

Whoa.... Expresso is finally starting to fade out. I just mispelled Baloon just now. Balloon? Ballon? Potatoe? Patato? Poteto?.....

Today's Music:-
Ivy - Worry About You
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home