Sunday, September 26, 2004

Bleeding Toe Frenzy

My toe which suffered from a nasty accident whereby I was crossing from one Kayak to another and got it stuck in between two kayaks doesn't look so nasty anymore. That thingie happened about a week ago anyway. A few days after that, I fell asleep at 5pm and woke up at 2am. A few days after that, I got the annual birthday bash given for everyone of us who survives the trip around the sun.

Exams are around the corner and I'm having a fit trying to install DotA into my PC. My farked up DVD ROM is still stuck, which reminded me why I play games without a CD in the first place. I usually will be able to watch it install halfway using my CDRW only to suffer in a horrible crash. Not to mention it makes noises of a v6 engine while installing the damn thing. >.< Back to vRO... T.T

BUTTSECKS! >:O
DAMN YOU PENGU!
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home