Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Phantoms Of The Past

Sali! O.o Wow. It's been ages since I heard from anything Furcadian. (except dropping by once in a while to upload a Nightmare to see if anyone enters) Pardon my excitement. I kinda miss the 'good ol days' of the Eternal Distortion.

Erm.. Yesh, I'm not sure if you're still wondering whether or not I'm writing that supposidly-novel-fanfic thingie but I haven't got around to write the re-edited version. It's always easy to imagine the world but it seems hard to put it down into words. >.<

Some of ideas just keep popping up inside my head that I left me sleepless for a couple of days. Meaning I don't think I'll really give up. In the meantime, Try entertain yourself with the 'beta' version of the story on the side of this page or some sketches. :D

http://www.geocities.com/evilzil/skecthes.htm

Really wanna catch up with you sometime. :P
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home