Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Million Bullet Theory

If you shot 10 bullets and only 1 of them hits, which would you come to conclusion first? The target was moving? There's something wrong with your gun? Or simply you have bad aiming? Rarely do most people ever really come up with the last conclusion. Because when there's shame, there's blame. If everyone else around you start to go wrong, maybe the world isn't going mad. Maybe it's just you. You and the world you've created.

My lecturer gave the class a sounding for not doing very well on the latest quiz. Well, it was bad enough that she demoralizes her students, making very sure to everyone can interpret her messages which read quite boldly that this subject is hard and you will not pass it. In fact, if you do pass it, another though subject awaits you. My bullets were pretty spent today, so I decided to skip classes and retire to my grave early. Home sweet home. Nothing like it.

I met up with the Pixie Queen, Ummi Diana the other day at the village. Nice to know that there are still some intelligent people out there who thinks pontianak harum sundal malam WAS a horrible movie. Or at least, judge it by the trailer. And I never really knew that girls digged a lot of emoticons. I always thought those banners that constantly pop up were there to solely irritate the life out of me. There are lotsa bitches with many things to bitch about, but nobody bitches like you do. ~_^ Are you gonna hammer me on how I asked you to pay a little for the Laksa? My apologies. T.T I had to feed my pet car so that she could send you home.

Elfen Lied. Could this anime have the potential of Serial Experiments Lain? There's some creepy psychological horror to it which I can't explain. So far I've only watched one disturbing episode. Why don't the rest of you leechers try and find out?

AVP this week! I can't wait till Thursday. Then holidays next week. =3 Here's something in celebration of AVP. Done by I dunno who. But pretty interesting to read. Halley stumbled upon it some time ago. Kinda inspires my Furcadish artwork abit. But anyway, this strip is worth a look at. ^^

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=108


Today's Amusement:
Linkin Park - Somewhere I belong
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home