Monday, July 12, 2004

Around Part of the World in 9 hours

I've realized through yesterday's Solo Road Trip Adventure that Petronas fuel really gives a lot of mileage. I pumped in about RM20 and got the Kelisa to Half tank and drove, from Uniten, to Putrajaya, then Shah Alam (got lost somewhere there) and then Hartamas and finally home. Next morning I woke up, I came back to Uniten, Bangi and only used up a quarter of my tank. O_o I'm guessing I should not hold grudges with Petronas (who once had rejected me from doing chemical engineering after all my hard work) could actually be beneficial after all. Maybe one of these days I could pump in a full tank and drive to Melaka for Ikan Bakar and Sotong and Udang! MmMmm... Sounds like a plan... No speeding though cause I've had enough of tickets. And it would save the fuel too.

After so long of wondering what's it like, I've finally visited the Putrajaya Mosque and the Shah Alam mosque. Both are equally pretty. The Putrajaya mosque wasn't really that big but it had all kinds of stuff surrounding it. Putrajaya looks like a really nice place to share with a loved one. There's some cafes about so you won't really have to worry about the food (Starbucks. ^^) The Shah Alam mosque had an Electronic Abulation(wuduk/wash yourself before prayer) System. O.o Not bad for a building that's been there for ages. I also decided to visit the Wilayah Persekutuan Mosque. Just to complete the Journey. :)

In the End of the day, it's good to come home to Mom's cooking of Butter Prawns and Other Prawns which I don't know how to describe but taste good anyway. The end of a good day with my Cute Little Pet car. ^^

Been quite a good day yesterday. Couple of good things you can do besides sitting at home and staring at the screen all day. Shah Alam is not really much of a distance to drive. But then again, so is Seremban. :3 One of these days I'll take Yip and Sohee to Johor for farks. I'll save that blog post for another day~




And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home