Sunday, May 16, 2004

The End of Ragnarok

Well.. It's finally gone. 3 Years worth of playing that game and I'm finally disconnecting myself from it. So long Zil Dawnwalker, so long Dreamscape and so long AMD. Time to fulfill the curiousity of some of you people that has been reading this. The entire gag about pixies came from Ragnarok itself, after I spent a hellish level searching for an item, I kept running across a creature called Giearth that drops items called "Pixie Moustache". Because the soundtrack for that level was so irritating, it drove me to the brink of insanity. And thats when it all began. Hehe.. Sure it sounds lame but it's given me so many memorible moments with the people around me. =)

Now though, just when I thought Gravity were being Greedy Bastards in iRO (International Ragnarok), I figured that the least they had was customer service. The people in iRO are decent, legitimate, witty and are very fun to play with. The people on mRO however (Malaysian Ragnarok) are Dumbfucks, Scamming Sons-of-bitches, Bot-Dependent Losers and Rude Assholes with the worst grammar that would make every English teacher in UK cry. The sickest thing I can think about is that the GMs of mRO does not even raise a fucking finger to ban any bot users in because they will lose a Paying Customer.

Oh.. Speaking of evil business strategies, they're selling the original Ragnarok comic by Lee Myung Jin in the mamaks now. WHATEVER.

There are still the number of people I still honor. It's because of those significant few that I dared endure the fucked society of Malaysian gaming community. Here, in my blog entries, I pay my tribute to the people.

AMD (1st Mother Guild)
Yippie^
Zil Dawnwalker
Yeasou
Selina
ANGEL~Ocean~
Jehutie
Juhantus (Oh.. So loyal)
DeViLz
Marc@Ayu
Soka
Xenogears
Hikaru
b()y
M!lK
Angelwings
-MaNIaC-
-grace-
Yumi Shinomori
InVd
Ah Cheng
Peashooter
Megumi Dawnwalker (Pet munak...)

AMD(Other Guilds, II, III, II-Revolutions, X2, XD, Thunderbird, AMD new mother guild)
Felicia
Alanz
Xue Feng
no^_^name
Aspire
Patti3
x-JoliN-x
Csent
OngDogDog
GoodMerchant

Intel Pentium & Heaven's Tears
Shantarr/ Shantarr Dalarae
Evadne
Zymeth
Punkto
jUmpY/Aprila/Carbo
KnightsofSpiritz
Thames
Diao Chan
Jin Matsukage/ Psychojin
Zil Freezelancer (lol)
Gackt Kamui (?)

...and many others who come and go.
Forever remain in my memories.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home