Friday, May 14, 2004

Toys not in the Attic

Went to Sungei Wang today to check out any new stuff from the house of comics. While I was there though, I stopped by a shop that sells all the funky gadgets for your cars. Nice cool stuff. NOS tanks, speedometers, bumper stickers... etc.

What really caught my eye was the set of 13' spinning hubcaps. O.o For RM180 I could probably stick it into my Kelisa. And I've always had my eyes on those type of rims (Sadly there's only hubcaps... =P). I suppose I have enough money in my loan to use, but Jo told me that there are chances of it becoming a UFO if I take a really fast cornering. But for now.. Lemme seek approval. It's a goal in my life to buy one of those someday. And it may come true.

Muse of Today;-
OAG - Beautifool
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home