Sunday, April 11, 2004

A New Beginning or the Walk of Dawn

Nice title. Felt like saying that. Well, anyway, exams has been over for 3 or so days and I've been hectic since. But I'm having a fair deal of good times and stuff. Reminds me why I put that title above "Zil's Dimension". In and out here and there. Saham's birthday was spent at Hardrock Cafe courtesy of our good man Raffique. So you can guess the kind of hours I've been awake at night.

Leaving to Tioman in a matter of a few hours with much less people than expected. From a crew of ten dropped to 4... Most of which unconfirmed last minute. One almost wanted to bail out last minute. But I got him to come anyway. which makes me pretty sick on how some people can cancel last minute. Reminds me why I should not try a career in management. But that may change. Who knows. Right now, I'd like to take off for a nice 3 day vacation. Clear my head of everything that has been troubling me lately and comeback with a clear state of mind so I can solve this problems.

Accomplishing this, it's just a start of a new semester in Uniten, where it would explain the title.

Meantime, I haven't been able to get my hands on that special prepaid packaging for Ragnarok. Meaning that I may stop playing the game and concentrate more on my studies/job (Provided I can get one. =\ ) Though it's still going to be hard since I'm leaving behind a Priest and a Wizzie. I might want to chip in with Yap and share that account though...

SuYee, Yippie, Saham and me still seeking for job. Preferably someplace in Megamall where it's close to every single one of us. John? Erm... Dunno. Didn't ask. Another reason for me to find a reason to work myself out was to also get Hamsa to start working. He's always so broke that it kinda constricts us from doing things. Hopefully, knowing that somebody is suffering as bad as he is, he may have some intiative to work for the money. As the saying goes;

Misery Loves Company

I wonder if it's a one sided love kind of drama.... O.o

Song of Today:-
Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree (I don't wanna sit on the lemon tree!!)
Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl
Sugar Ray - When it's over
House of Pain - Jump around
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home