Monday, March 15, 2004

A little bit on Crap and Philosophy, but not both.

Stoning again in the labs for another Day of Joy. Just a little fact I thought I should mentiond that despite the all the rant I made yesterday, I'd like some of you to know that I have reached 170kph (That's right, a hundred and seventy kilometers per hour) on my Kelisa. ^^

Don't believe me? Well I got 3 witnesses to prove it. And the amazing part was that the airconditioning was ON. They can't be too sure whether it's a hundred and seventy though. Mainly because the speedometer of the car had only the capacity for 160kkph. Hehe...

Now for a little update for a Days of Depression.

Datuk (Or Gramps) like I've said, is currently under the worst condition. He's definitely not that young and he's the only Grandpa I have (My dad's Dad died when he was 16). For some reason, I find I can connect with him because it's like I can really tell what he wants. The reason is what he wants is usually what I want. (Hey, I mean it in a good way.) Doctors did tell him to lay off the sugar but I can't resist from making his face happy whenever I bring him a packet of cookies. Maybe sometimes adding a little kaya to them was a little too much but I know he did enjoy sweet stuff. (Despite Grandma's approval)

Here's the question that really ponders my mind;

If you know you only have a few days left, would you try to lengthen it and suffer so that you could be with your loved ones or would you try to enjoy the brief but thrilling up till the end?

Maybe thrilling isn't the right word... But I think you get the general idea. If I was given the choice in between those two, I would choose the latter.

"There is an equation that sums up the meaning of life and I want to find it" --Some brilliant guy from Tech TV.

As for my unequally brilliant perspective, Life is really short. You can really please everyone all the time. And you can't please yourself all the time either. You gotta realize that some goals can never be achieved by you but at the same time you should at least try and accomplish it. Most importantly, make sure you had a good time achieving it.

Me? The one thing I'd like to make sure before I die, is that I gotta make sure that I leave behind some kids (So they dominate the world instead of me. If I can't do it, the MiniMe's will. I got the feeling this was passed down from Grandpa on Dad's side. He was also a cheeky one.) Or maybe I'm just saying that because I believe part of our lives is based on Selfish Gene Theory (Read it up. I'm too lazy to type it out all here...)I guess the rest of them is the religion based stuff which will be proven someday. Maybe proven a little indirect or ways we cannot fathom. The rest of the thing I have to worry about now is to make sure that I got what it takes to raise them.

So Grandpa, I hope you accomplished what you wanted to achieve. So that you may find Eternal Peace for time to come.

"To every father, his son is his future. To every son, he's father is he's hero." -- Quote from Road to Perdition. Good Movie... Two thumbs up.

I think my Mom is more of a heroine than my Dad. But hey, I know I got my personality somewhere.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home