Monday, February 16, 2004

Hmmm.....

It's always hard to think of what you wanted to post over the net when you have free time. Most of the time the things you want to add to your blog occurs when you were in the middle of it all. Then you come to this fateful day and forgot what you were eager to write about. Bummer.

Valentines Shmalentines. Avoided spending RM350 this year unlike someone I know (You know who you are). Yep. Single on that day again for the 19th time. Wait... I recognize that look. Hey don't look at me like a looser! I was hooked to someone before! Just that everything went screwy about 2 weeks before valentine's day. (Yeah, Valentines Shameless-times. Argh, the pain. At least I saved a RM300++ there too.)

Well, it's not all a lost. Had a good CC session with all the single guys on my phone. Now that was fun. >:)
Better talk later, pixies are suddenly dominating this room. O.o
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home