Saturday, August 16, 2003

FLCL. Now that was one nice Anime. Nice and fluid animation, and an interesting storyline too. ^^ I'm wondering why do they like to do comic versions of anime. But anyways, that's todays recommendation for the anime, so Epol, go get yourself some cash and get it.

Aw... It's only 2 days before the holidays are over. (actually 1, I woke up and 4:00pm so I kinda missed the entire day.) In fact, I had this really bad dream of having to pass up an assignment which was pretty much devastating. I was doing all the questions and formulas ands stuff and them I realized that only some of it needs to be done, so I needed to rub it all off from the answer sheet I can't. So I thought of this insane Idea where I should stick the paper into it. And when I went to cut myself some paper, it turned to leaves. Just when I was about to scream, I woke up. With this sensation of dread all over me.

Ergh... It's been some time since I went to Aiki to work out my phyisical body. I think I shall go on Monday since Sensei caught me ponteng the class while I was on the drive home with Zhin. But that was last monday when my holidays started.


Er...... Nothing much to say right now. Except maybe the fact that we got our asses kicked in Warcraft III:Frozen Throne. I think I'll just save things to say for another idle day.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home