Tuesday, July 29, 2003

hm.................

It's been a 3 very tiring weeks since the blog was last updated so I'll just go through all the recent events that has kept me busy.

Halley's being a bitch. (bad news) >.<

I've finally turned Wizzie in Rag thanks to Jin. (good news) ^^

My blood pressure is very close to LoW. (bad news) T_T

Finally reached 140kph on the Kelisa at 2 am sometime on a Wednesday. (good news) ^^

Driving makes me so tired that my blood pressure became LoW (bad news) T_T

Had a shisha with Johann, and the rest of the guys sometime on a Firday. (good news) ^^

Pixies are not only trying to plot and take over the world but also revive the Pixie Goddess (bad news) >.<

Dad is making full extent use of KazaA and has been downloading weird ding-a-ling songs from the 70's that's polluting the serenity of home. (bad news) >.<

There's a fat naked white man outside my window. (really really REALLY Bad News) O.o



Well, that sums a little of it. Halley just installed something into the main computer which totaly blocks me of web surfing. That really pisses Heikal and me off because we can't check our mails and even do research. Halley's being greedy and stubborn, as he always has and always will be. I'm pretty sure he's sucking up to dad since he helped him get Kazaa. Try downloading Chuck Berry's Ding-A-Ling-Ling mp3 or something. Watching my dad listening to that convinces me even more that he was on weed or something back in the old days.

Also, I had to go visit the doc due to some unavoidable circumstances. He told me that my recurring headaches constantly happen due to lack of food and stress. Stress reduces your immunity level so I'm not feeling to well here and there.

Ragnarok? Yeah. I know. The irony of it all. Me saying that I such an anti-Gravity (the company Gravity) is still playing their product Ragnarok. Well I can't help it. It's probably one of the few online games out there that's anime-ish. Oh well, thanks to Jin for leveling up my mage when I'm elsewhere in the universe, I'm finally living the Wizzy days. ^^ I'll post the screenshot soon enough dude. Just chill.

And... then.. there's a fat naked white man outside my window every 1am in the morning. The neighbours behind me are renting the rooms in their houses since the neighbourhood is a popular spot in KL after all. I was trying to sleep last night when light shone from outside my room.. then... I saw. GOD HELP ME!

I walked into Heikal's (the ever insomiac of the night) room and asked him about it. He says now you know why I can't sleep at night.


Well, I think that wraps most of it. Probably leaving out a few of the bad news cause I don't feel like talking about it. So, I guess that's all fer today.



"Grudges over food are scary" -- Spike Speigel
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home