Friday, July 04, 2003

The tan I got from Tioman still hasn't faded of yet. And as if I didn't have enough time for any more nonsense-trips, Dad decided to go to Melaka for 20% reason of the massage my aunt recommended and 80% for the ikan bakar. ^^ There's nothing like seafood. I've always enjoyed the sea from the food to the waves and ships and stuff.

Yawn... The weekends is finally here and it's time for me to go into hibernation. Eat and sleep sounds like a good plan. Maybe I'll call out Johann or Sagar since I haven't seen them in a while. Come to think of it, I haven't had a game of pool in some time. And of course, maybe a little shisha....


Star light, Star bright,
Will I smoke a shisha tonight?
To clouds I will dance,
And see the colours of the sky,
Cause the smoke makes me trance,
and really damn high.

=)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home