Thursday, June 12, 2003

Sometimes, you would feel as if something bad is about to happen, and then when something bad does happen, you just can't help but curse yourself that you couldn't do anything to avoid it. I can tell that Yap felt that way. He's very devastated to know that he did expect something.

On the 10th of June 2003, his beloved father passed away.

I didn't know him very well, but I do know Yap. And he's a person who can maintain his principles and respect. So if Yap were to be such a nice person, it means that the person who would be responsible for raising him would be as generous as those he had taught. May he rest in peace.

To Yap: The condolencense of me and my entire family. Please don't hate yourself for whatever happened. Nobody can really tell when this sort of thing might happen. Just remember that now your father will be watching you as you climb the ladder of success. Show that you can be a person who can live life through it's hardships and make him and those before him proud.

Jin: I'll try to be on tonight so that I can confirm your call to him. My ICQ is finally up. See ya soon.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home