Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Ah.... Finally free from exams! (Actually, it's just another 2 weeks till I return, but I shall relish the moment.) Time to kick and and relax and enjoy the days of waking up like there's nothing to do tomorrow;- cause there ain't.

Wen't over to Hartamas last night and got myself a few puffs of Shisha. Is it me or the smoke that comes out seems to be getting lesser each time I take it? Ah well. It gets me to the place where I want to. Nothing like chilling over the night, try to make out what the fellas are trying to say and at the same time, try to stiffle yourself from laughing cause John's face looks like it's about to explode with the amplified effects the shisha does to my vision. ^^

Some fellas were pretty dumbfounded with Ragnarok. Maybe I'll include a few screenshots from my photo album.
This is where I was killed by that ugly boss Phreeoni

This is when CHRISTY actually came down to Ragnarok.

Then she released a horde of bapho.

And this was a spur of the moment. ^^


By the way, I'm going to restart my Aikido since I will have to start travelling to Uniten back and forth. So tomorrow, I'll be updating you-know-who about the lifes and deaths of me facing the monsters of Aiki Abas and Malls. ^.<
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home