Thursday, May 22, 2003

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My mp3 player just croaked! Only a few days after it's purchase, it DIED. T_T WHERE'S THE WARRANTY CARD!??!!

Back in Uniten and again deprived of music. I've got lots of assignments due too. >.< It's looks like it's going to be tough for me for the next few days as even my finals are nearing >.< X 2

Ah... I miss Ragnarok. Although, I don't wanna go back to killing ANTS!!! HEheahEHHAEHEHAhahHAHHre! I've been in Ant hell for the past 10 job levels and it's driving me crazy!!! I'm thinking that once all this load of work is over, I can go over to the bybalan islands and bully some vadons. I noticed that some fellas can survive doing only 100 damage. Heh heh, check out my MINIMUM damage of 200!!! But first, AAAAAAAAAAANNNTSS!!!! @_o

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home