Thursday, May 08, 2003

Ha ha ha... Made it to class just in time this morning where we had to learn to write complaint letters. Wasn't really much of a problem for me. I just had to keep things professional and stiffle myself of all the swearing words. =)

In the meantime, yesterday I conducted a research at HELP institute. Sort of a espionage system where I had to discover what the students do in their past time at the college. And what I saw, I couldn't believe my eyes.

YOU RICH B@ST@R|>S HAVE A FREAKIN POOL TABLE!!!

There's just so many things inside the Student Council centre that I had been deprived of. Pool Tables, Karem Boards, Chess Boards, Piano Tables, Magazines, TV sets, Shisha bongs.... Wait, that's not right. But anyway, this grass is definitely greener. I wouldn't mind spending my time over here in Uniten if they had such facilities. And I will work on my way to it! BETTER SERVICES FOR THE PEOPLE, BY PLEASE THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE!!! That statement alone had seemed to earned me a few votes for a none existing election. But then again, let's leave that for now.

Let's concentrate on Ragnarok. Right after my mission was accomplished, I decided to relieve myself of duty and play a little game of the highly addictive Ragnarok.(Or most of you would agree that this was my entire mission objective in the first place) Leveled from 22 to 30 in one day thanks to Jin tanking me in the bibalan. (1230 damage! Eat that you crustation overgrowth!). I was getting bored of hunting snails for level ups and I think I've found myself in the barrier. Damn. But I've not given hopes yet. I might consider going to hunt ants from now on. Just let me check out a few more forums. For now, Ragnarok has been keeping me in a gaming bliss, much to a dismay of a few Furcadians.

I also read this months edition of Gempak and somewhat remembered what Ummi said. The artwork was definitely marvelous if you compared it to yesteryears' days of artwork. However, the storyline still lacked something. I think that most of the problem that comes with a person doing a comic is that they aren't sure how it's going to end. I've seen that a lot in those thin hong kong comics that just keeps getting draggy after a few episodes. (If you ask me why I even bother, I say superiority is a motivational fuel, capisce?) Another thing that kept pondering my mind was if I ever completed Furcadia: Secret of the Calamity Stone, should have it drawn it chibi form or serious? I'm still contemplating that.... But first, food.....

Meantime, here's the site I'm suppose to give you, if you're name is Jin. But then again, Ummi, you might want to check this out. =)
Prelude?
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home