Saturday, May 03, 2003

I'm feeling really down right now because the CD that I got from Yap to burn Ragnarok turned to be corrupted. Not that it's really any real major problem but this means that I have to wait another night till I get to play my long anticipated game. One night means a lot to me.

I don't want to go back to that prison.
Enduring endless hours of torture
By experiencing nothing
I wanted to stay here.
I had to go there for their sake and they think that I've isolated them.
And they isolate me
My sacrifice becomes my own exile

Only loved for greed
I waste my life away being idle
Killing me slowly how I managed to live on
And as usual, I cry to the darkness, again in loneliness
Because nothing else would care for what I cry for
To be free,
To have something to do,
To have something to live for

Why should I fight when you don't realize I'm fighting for you?

Translated: I'm so fucking tired of returning to Uniten and do nothing. And when I come home to get the computer, I'll either have nothing to play or get hogged of the computer. And I remember the reason why I'm in that place is to save money and nobody realizes it.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home