Thursday, April 24, 2003

Ah... Shit. A whole bunch of blog pasted here was accidently deleted. Now I'm retyping a blog and that sucks.

Anyway, I went over to Jin's blog and laughed my ASS off his results. How the f*** did you get those f***ed up results man?!? BISHOUJO?!!??! XD Why don't you try the Anime Boobs thing. I'm sure you could post something proud over there. j/k.
However, you can count on me to update the fellas on your side. Don't feel too bad if you could get the ciggys and the extra thing that comes with it. If you know what I mean. At least your not in bad terms, right? Once you're bored in the later years after having a few mishaps with other people, you could give a call and stuff like that, right? Give yourself a little burst of optimism and look at the bright side, or ways to correct the situation. It'll make you feel better.

"True defeat only comes when the person admits his defeat" -- Avan, Dragon Quest.

Regarding the tiresome, lonely, and boring life here in Uniten, I just had my job interview and wore a blazer O.o But my mid-terms are coming this Friday and I have another one on BM on Tuesday. Whoa, you don't just learn BM as in grammar and such, but in it's variation. (Bahasa Pasar is an official language in some cases!! "Lu ingat lu sapa? Gua kasi lu idea ciput baru lu tau.") Don't ask. Okay?

It's been pretty boring here lately, which would explain the late blog entry. So I guess I'll wrap it up with another quiz...
Now this one is pretty worth taking. =)

You are cutting
You are cutting


What Self-Mutilation Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home