Thursday, April 17, 2003

Ah... Stoning in the Computer Labs with some linkin playing around. I think I'm creating some disturbance around here since the denizens of this air-cond filled arena don't usually fidget this much. Alright. I think I'll silence it for a while and take a few quizzes.

Days at Uniten seem to take forever. Although it's been two weeks, I've suddenly found myself joining an MMU debate open? A Karate Club? Teaching a bunch of fellas about my second-hand knowledge on psychology every night? Coming out every night to pow one L&M lights from someone!?!?!?

I think that last question mark would have left certain individuals pretty dumbfounded. It seems that everyone around me is starting to take the death sticks. Heikal just SMSed me saying that he wouldn't mind a shisha now since he started smoking. I asked him why? And he answered "you read me". You ask me? I'm not too sure myself. I'm not sure about myself either. This are probably things that you wouldn't consider me doing. I mean Karate? Where the hell did I get an idea like that?

The truth is I'm so f***ing bored out of my skull. Ever since I got cheated, I needed something to clear my mind (yeah, fags was one.) Not only that, the work around here is starting to build up tension. I need my computer badly because I have to type out some stuff without pissing off the public with music (dammit, silence is noise I tell you.)

Meantime, I had some Ideas in mind of changing the layout for the page. I was thinking of renaming it to Silent Eden. Something I can do once I head back home and start the old photoshop editor and make some cool fonts. My choice of colours are simple. They're usually a combo of two colours. So this time it's going to be white and black. A little bit of snow, if you get what I mean. (My definition of a Silent Eden is a Paradise of Ice. Silent = Icy, Eden =Paradise kinda thing. I almost made a map of it in Furcadia but it turned out pretty boring. So I'll use it as a homepage layout instead.) Besides, I'm pretty sure some of you are getting bored of this layout. (Red and black of Oneiron Fortress. And my favourite colours.) Well, at least I am. I've got lots on my mind now but I think I'll save it for later when I'm bored again.

Hey Jin. Good luck on your smoke quitting campaign.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home