Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Another day of fun filled lectures and long walks around the campus. Nothing special here. But I think I'd state down a few interesting things I've seen.

One of the things that bugged me all night long last night was the ending of One Piece. I'm sure that there are lots of fans to this amazing, fun and creative anime. It has characters which are prominent to one another, interesting storyline and a somewhat fun and carefree theme. What I noticed throughout reading the Manga is that there are actually fans for Usop. Indeed he is very much of a unique character compared to the shounen Zoro, but I'm suprised how much people can actually get attached to him. My guess is that the entire story might end with him telling the story of the entire saga to Kaya. But who knows?

The full moon was beautiful last night. Would have looked nicer if it was red. =)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home