Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Back in Uniten. *sighs.*

It's too quiet here. I mean WAY too quiet. I could hear somebody whisteling from the 5th floor when I'm in the parking lot. If I'm not mistaken, I just heard a pin drop. Damn I wish I had my computer so I can liven up the scenery with some Prodigy or Fat Boy Slim.

Classes are progressing as usual. I've decided that I should take a foreign language this semester :- Bahasa Melayu!!!

I don't really know why I'm even taking the subject. Maybe I'm just trying to reach that CGPA that I'm aiming for. Besides, trying to juggle Tech-Com in my hands is kinda difficult. Lotsa projects to deal with. Can you believe that I have to explain perhaps something about a Turbo Charge to a people who don't know squat?(Well, actually, they might know more than me, but they're gonna pretend as if they're jittering baboons and I'm a rocket scientist, nuff said.)

The weather here is so hot that my skin colour could turn from an eskimo-pale into a native african-fried. The heat is extremely unbearable. I wish I had a car here. Hopefully this weekend I can get hold of the Kelisa (Malaysian Mini car. Would look cute if there was a hot babe inside it.) Looks like I have to gain Dad's confidence....

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home