Friday, March 28, 2003

Saham is holding up my cat and says "Mrreeeowww". Besides that he says quite heart-warming sentences.

"I miss Jin. I wish he would come back and bring his Playstation..." XD

I just realized that Jin is going for a girl who takes a fag as well. And I was wondering whether whether he would really quit that nasty habit for all. Seems like it's not going that way. In the meantime, he left out a certain specifics concerning the girl. Race? Religion? Looks? Personality? Bra Size? All this must be mentioned before telling us the type of girl you're going after. If you can, put up picture. THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW.

Need all that precious sleep. Can't think of anything to say now. Goodnight....
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home