Thursday, March 27, 2003

hm... I'm slowly getting my sleep time to back where it was. But judging by the date of this blog entry, doesn't look like much of a progress.

So far, the entire trio of brothers have been hogging the computer for a round of Freelancer. This seems like the only time of the day that I could get my hands on the computer. My stubborn brother Halley thinks I'm hogging the com. AM I HERE FOR 7 DAYS A WEEK EVERYDAY? I think not. Looks like the record Saham and Me are making is gonna go a little bit slow. Damn. I need shisha.... For the past 2 days I've been isolated in home. Haven't gone out of Bangsar for a shisha for some time. But I did go for a round of pool with the fella and his blue cap. He's pretty good.

Sorry I can't update you with anything right now Jin. I can say that things are going very slow at the moment. Or maybe things might be happening behind my back. But as for you, GO FOR IT MAN!!!
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home