Thursday, April 03, 2003

Damn. Only a few days left till I have to go back to the Uni. On Friday I'll be going to visit Terrenganu, which means tomorrow will be the last chance for me to get shisha. *sighs* I really could use that now.

I think I have to take back on what I said about freelancer. After a while, I seem to have lost interest in the game. Back to the usual stoning to the mp3's for me. It's not as addictive as I thought it would be. Looks like I have to remove a shisha bong from it's rating I gave earlier.

Besides Freelancer, I've also managed to get Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance from Low Yatt. The graphics are, of course, one of the most thrilling I've seen so far ever operated on my PC. But even with a Geforce 4200 Ti, this thing LAGS! GAWD! (I think I can hear Adrian and Yippie laughing somewhere in the backfground.) But I'm impressed to the fact that they've finally come up with a DVD PC game. I'd say this is definitely the first DVD game I've heard off/played. Tough the cover says it was originally intended to be put on the Xbox. hm... I wonder if DOA Volley Ball challenge will come on PC. ACH TUNG!

And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home