Saturday, April 12, 2003

Ahh... Home for the weekends. It's been a dull week so far where I did nothing but stone inside the apartment. Had been constantly calling back home so that my Dad would have the computer back from the shops so I can jam to some mp3s and even make some more interesting layouts for my page. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to need some sleeping pills to help me sleep throughout the week. The dark rings around my eyes are growing...

Last night however, I got myself a few good puffs of shisha. =) Though I'm still curious on how would a shisha using the coke would taste like as mentioned by Zhin. Besides that I just came back from a cooling drive from Hartamas in Sagar's Wira. Nothing like the Malaysian rainy weather. If only it rained more often in the mornings.

But in the meantime, updates! I got a new target in sights. Details? I think I'll disclosed that for now in fears she might be reading this page. This time however, I'll take the necessary precautions to make sure history won't repeat itself again.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home