Monday, April 14, 2003

Back in Uniten Again. *sigh*

The only computer I can get my hands on is 500 meters away under the hot burning sun. Have a mad 4 hour rush of lectures later and I think I should get some rest now. Besides, I just drove to Uniten with Mom on the other side screaming her head off at each on coming car. No worries though, if she ever says anything funny, I've got the fact that she went into a different car while I was waiting for her at the parking lot. XD

An anime has caught my line of interest! Halley just recently downloaded Last Exile, made by Gonzo, the same fellas who brought us Vandread and Hellsing. I can't really recollect much of the storyline, but so far the graphics are indeed stunning. Imagine a world where there is no ground. Every one travels using huge steam powered gunships or little airplane-like ships called Vanship. The gunships are pretty cool, I must say. Intro's is quite nice too. Though I've only seen the first episode, the story seems to have a lot of potential. Want to know why? Watch it yourself.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home