Saturday, April 19, 2003

Thanks Jin. I suppose the I would have I'll keep that in mind for now.

Regarding Karate? Let's just say I'm doing a favour for someone and getting to know a few people. Besides? Didn't I mention I have a few new target? Or actually, targetS! I've got a 6.5 who seems pretty interested in me. And then there are two 7.5 where... that... they're 7.5 man!

I got some long story on how the fags are going down to keep you at ease. One of the reason why I thought of powing from the people I mentioned earlier because the fella was a nice enough of a guy to offer me a seat at the food court while I was eating alone. He even turned away when he wanted to start fagging but I said I didn't mind. So I even started to take some from him then.
He later heard about my story from someone else I guess and recently advised me to stop. He ain't handing his fags to anyone anymore so I suppose that's okay. Guess that's all for the secretive update I kept from the blog. I think the last update was more of a confession.



Oh. Just another quiz. This is kinda true in a way....



narcissistic


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home