Sunday, April 20, 2003

Ah.. The Cyber Cafe. A nice place to surf with the sounds of guns blazing and bullets flying. Not that there's any real targets being shot but it's a more homely enviroment that to Uniten. My PC returned only to have the problem that occured it to STILL be affecting it. Normally, this kind of thing should go down the trash, but hey. I NEED A COMPUTER AND MINE ISN'T WORKING!!!!! Anyway, back to the subject; Stoning in the Cyber Cafe. Me and Saham have suddenly found ourselves registered to E-Zone as their members. Not that I'm ever planning to come back here because of the ridiculous price. But I suppose my membership card would be nice, since my wallet is pretty lonely and could use something to fill the gap at where the cash should be.

Somehow typing out this blog with Otohime's pic at the bottom is quite comforting.

What? What are you looking at? Think I'm some kinda pervert? Hey. I'm sure every single one of you fellas out there wouldn't mind an eye candy or two at the corner of your eye whlile you are busy with your work. Which reminds me that I have the whole day tomorrow to start working on my layout. Have to work on a good font with the words Silent Eden. Um... I think I might just show it rather than to say it.

My blog has been diligently updated now. It seems that I can't go without a day not updating it. I guess that's a good thing. But I seem to be running out of quizzes to take. Can anyone direct me a good anime quiz? And I've noticed that links to quizilla are starting to get broken. This sucks. So I ain't taking any quiz today. Save it for a boring day in Uniten.

Another side note is that Halley's computer is finally fixed. Which means that all the songs that was inside that PC can be restored. Most of all; My Nightmares that reigned Furcadia. Looks like I'm going to make some people's life happy with this stuff. Since I'm going to pass it on.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home