Monday, April 28, 2003

Status: In Uniten and Pretty Bored

Have you ever noticed that my blog only gets filled up during the weekdays? Yeah. The idle mind is most definitely the devil's workshop. Ah well. It's the start on the week, which means it's time for me to reflect upon what I did over the weekends and bitch about it.

Just when I thought Wolf Rain was about to reach it's end at episode 12, more plots and twist keeps me hooked to the story. Dammit. Just what does paradise look like? And what did wolves do to that old man? Last Exile was also pretty entertaining and I finished Fruits Basket.

Been having a lot of problems with Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. The game keeps crashing on my machine about every second you've complete an objective or something. Nice graphics =). The backgrounds look so real! (But the character modelling still can't seem to beat the modelling of Metal Gear Solid 2). Ooh.. The fire effects. O.o

Since we are in the subject of PC games, I can't wait for this Wednesday when Ragnarok returns to Open Beta. Halley and the rest of you guys will most probably get the upperhand since I have to stay here. D:>. Hopefully, this time I can become a more powerful mage. (SS, Lightning, yeah!) and become omniscient in my later levels, going ahead of you guys as I did with my second mage. Still it's going to be a damn bitch to start all over again. It was easy with my second mage because I had a Gladius. Now I have to stick to that stupid BUTTER KNIFE! Ah well. Better than having Gravity letting us down with another delay...

Jin, the link to your story you gave me seems to be broken. Can you have it up? Or e-mail? Oh. By the way, it's "SPELLING" and "MORAL". And the session the other day was more like and interrigation to me.

I've got words to say.
But I'll save it for another day.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home