Wednesday, April 30, 2003

It's a freakin hot Wednesday afternoon and Ragnarok is hours away from becoming an open beta. Only 12:32pm and I should give a call to Halley to remind him to download it. Meaning he will most probably get the upperhand of being able to use his own account. Dammit. I've been saying that a lot ever since I heard the open beta was coming. The major depression of having to live within the campus and having the internet to be used as a "research purpose" only.

I wanna heal... I wanna feel... Like I'm close to something Real...
I wanna find someplace I've wanted all along...
Somewhere I belong....

I could really use something to fill up my stomach now. Maybe some bakery. Bread.. Mmm.... I remembered this one incident last week where I decided to buy some food from a faraway cafeteria in one part of Uniten. I got myself rice, eggs, chicken and liver. The rice was tasteless, the eggs weren't cooked inside, the chicken felt like it could get up and watlz away while the liver and something white and puffy.

Then I popped a dollar and forty into the vending machines and got myself a crunch bar and a can of milo. *sighs*

*Zil looks into his wallet and finds only 7 bucks left to feed him for the next 3 days. He looks for any other signs of life that could justify a means of feeding him from the camel-skinned thingie only to find a rubber condom, given to him as a jest. Chuckles. Put's it back and drops dead on the computer labs.

"I... Need... Some... Reds...."

XD
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home