Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Back in Uniten. *sighs*

I came by an acquaintance of mine and he asked me that I don't seem to be the person that I was before. He says that I'm less the weirdo I was and that was weird for him. Not that I really answered him much but I knew it was definitely the hot weather, the fact that I've got an additional 6 hours of class to go through this week, and the fact that I'm miles away from home and I can't paly Ragnarok.

Yup. Looks like I'm going to wallow in pity for this whole week. Last night I slept for about 16 hours and waking up every few hours to say a little prayer. Damn, the sleep was so restless, I had dreams about Dad fighting some meteors coming down from space (???) and being on Ragnarok, then suddenly climbing out the window to reach a secret room inside my apartment (???). Zhin suggested that I should bring some weed over to the Uni. I figured that with all these weird dream I keep having, weed would have probably send me to wonderland mentally and physically. I wonder if I would have super powers in wonderland...

Again I find myself stoning in the computer labs typing out my thoughts for the world to see. I suppose this time I would be in a little more talkative mood since I have OAG playing on the computer and the rest of the people can't tell me to shut it cause I got earphones. (Ha Ha Ha, What's that you say? My earphones too loud? I'm sorry, can't you see I'm DEAF!?) I'm suprised how these guys make Malay songs sound good. I never thought the language could ever be used rather than communication purposes and making life miserable as they are put into notes. Have you ever tried to write a letter of condolence to a person in Malay to raise their spirits? Don't bother. Cause it would suck eventually and the poor soul you would write to would most probably jump off a cliff by then.

Don't look at me like I'm racist. I AM a Malay incase some of you have forgotten. Just that my parents raised me to be integrated to the English language. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not totally dissing the entire language. I do get some of it's jokes, like P.Ramlee. The man is a legend. Something you can't find in today's form of entertainment. (Except OAG =))

Zhin called me earlier just before the class and Jin SMSed understanding that I would like to go against some ambernites in Ragnarok. I think I almost screamed at Zhin when he called me. Maybe because I was really frusterated that I couldn't play the game. The bad thing about me is that I get into a very foul mood when I don't get what I really want. But I think that applies for everybody. For example, read last Saturday's blog.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home