Sunday, May 18, 2003

I CAN'T FEEEEELLLL
The way I did before, don't turn your back on me!
I WON'T BE IGNORED!

Heh heh. A little good news today asides from the usual rant. Dad got in a good mood today and suddenly decided to bring me to Sungai Wang to buy that cool mp3 player that I've been waiting for some time. W00t!!! Now, I won't have to be deprived of music when I return to Uniten. (Though, I'm already not staying inside campus after this semester is over. But I need it to bring the files all over anyway.) Now I can take visits to Yap's or Zhin's to get some mp3s. COOL!

The past few days has been nothing but Ragnarok. Ragnarok and more Ragnarok. It's been more than a week since the last time I updated the blog! Probably a good reason to it too. I've been out from Uniten quite frequently as the end of the semester. However, been delaying quite a lot of work thanks to it. (Annette, Sheri, Anis, Jess, if you're reading this, please don't beat me with an ugly stick or something. You too Durra.) Got a picture of that freakin ugly Phreeoni MVP that I want to show Jin. I wonder if I can upload it somewhere. Maybe Here.

Though it may be a bad news to some people as I might not spend time to continue the prelude I wrote on the last entry. If you noticed, I'm turning the story a little darker. O.o But in the meantime, hope to update with some sketches.

Ah... I'm really in a gaming bliss.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home