Sunday, June 01, 2003

Today's Recommendation:
Shizuku by Miwako Okuda
2nd Ending Theme in GTO the Anime.

You know, last Wednesday, I was hoping to bump into somebody that I knew, or just some of my seniors in Aikido (Aliya ^^), but to my dismay, the only person that I ran into was Chiin Haau!!! T_T

I mean, not that the fella was entire too bad, (though I can get sick of his sarcasm), I was kinda hoping for a chick to enter the class. Maybe some 'accidents' in an Aiki class.... Oh No Lar!!! But anyways, Aiki was pretty much rejunvenating. Managed to strech a few rusted bones and got them living again. Today, I feel like updating a bit of the story. I managed to update it about 66.6% but stop there due to lack of inspirations. Hold on there, these things take time.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home