Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Don't you just hate it when you were doing this very long post, you decide to screw around some stuff while thinking of something, and you screw up and lose all the post that you wanted to publish earlier? Man that sucks.

Ah well, at least the changes I've made are still in contact. I still haven't figured out how to move this page to Geocities so I probably won't be able to put up a any sketches or pictures. But I'm still baffled at how the earlier entries are centered into the page. Hm... I hope I'll post it out.

Right after the last entry, I decided to call out Heikal for a game of Command and Conquer: Generals to kill some free time. Turns out at end game, I was CREAMED by the GLA. Damn they're sneaky with the cloaking stuff. I managed to get an upperhand at the start of the game when I nuked him three times. But I showed him a liiiiiiittle pity and he surrounded the whole map with his cloaked troops. GLA fights DIRTY! Took 2 hours before I decided to finally give up.

Okay, besides that, I'm in another sibbling squabble with Halley so I haven't been able to catch up with any new anime he's downloaded. But I did manage to get hold of Animatrix, which was pretty mesmerizable. The DVD is a compilation of several anime-based stories regarding the world of the Matrix. The animators flow from those who's made several award-winning animes like Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, and even the 3D animation of Final Fantasy: Spirits Within.. I've not watch all of the DVD due to some bogus quality of piracy, but I'll watch it one way or another. If you're a fan of Matrix and/or Anime, this is definitely something worth getting your hands on.

Now Heikal wants the PC and I'll guess I'll go upstairs to stone to some mp3s. He just peeked over my shoulder and grinned at the GLA part. Save my embarassment, I'll dissapear for tonight.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home