Saturday, June 07, 2003

Quote: "See the world, while the world sees you."

OoOOoooohh.... My eyes hurt a lot. There are lots of times when I wondered if my dad was once on pot back in the hippy days. I swear "Yellow Submarine" is one shagedalic piece of stoner stuff.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Ayane is pretty racked for a 16 year old girl. O.o
DOA girls rawks!! XD I'll probably mention it a few times much much later in the future. But now I'll stop it now because Jin's getting pretty sick of it. I bet you wouldn't believe you're eyes too and would still be mentioning about it if you had your hands on XboX. Ah well. I'll leave you to your Rukia-chan. |:P

On the few recent days, been nothing but sleep and stoner sessions at a mamaks. Hasn't been anything worthwhile doing lately and I'm already getting pretty sick of it. John constantly calls me out, but I'm pretty reluctant to go. He's most probably going to ask me about helping to design his story or something. I'm still writing the remake of my first chapter and already I got a writer's block. And him?!!? Leave me alone. I beginning how our friend in Auzzie feels when you sleep at 3 am or so. I'm itching for a little excitement around here... It's been awhile since I had a game of pool that isn't a 9 ball game with Tarquin. >.< All Zhin, Jin and Yip ever talk about is Ragnarok, which I really am pretty sick off after how Gravity has treated me, and Hamsa is somewhere in Port Dickson. (I wonder if any international readers can read that without a grinning. XD Even I grin when I say it. Unless people refer it as PD. =P) I'm not against you with making a Hunter, however. Go ahead and try your best. I'll just go look for something else to be crazed about. Meantime, I wonder how my Comrades from Uniten are doing? Classes start about a weeks time. Any of you guys thinking of taking Japanese with me? Epol, Durra, Annette, Arab... oh wait. He's graduating.

Speaking of communications, I just remembered that I need to find at least 5 people to join me in minoring technical communications. By the looks of it, it's not too late since I've just become a Uniten Sophomore (2nd year). Ms. Norshila said it would be a good plus by minoring inside it. Some people say that engineers have bad english (?). Hopefully, it might help me attain a job. Apparently, it's going to be difficult with all the crazy pointers these people have. (<3.5 O.o)

I need something to do so hopefully, tomorrow, I'll have a few sketches up and link 'em here. Hopefully, I'll change the template for this blog too. In the meantime, toodles. (I said that first, ye see??)
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home