Friday, June 13, 2003

No sheeeet that the week's been a bad week altogether. I've just realized why sometimes staying in campus can sometimes bring me joy. Over there, I can decorate things the way I want them to be, to my preferences, to my style. Most of the time, I try to compensate to other people's needs when I do my furniture arrangements, like good feng shui. I think that there is a certain logic in Feng Shui if you consider science and psychology. But anyway, some of the arrangements made by my Dad really pisses me off. He put the speakers in a very bad position. Among them is putting the back speakers side by side with the front. Left one beside the left front speaker. But the right stays at the right of the living room. What's worst is that he asked me and my siblings to move do the work for him. I did the work half minded, since I hated the arrangements he wanted to make and since everybody seems to hog the PC from me. All he said was if you don't like it, don't use it.

That really pisses me off. It's turning into a way that I can't be able to use the PC very often. There's not much games now on the machine, but I most definitely would want to use it for the internet. I can't use the upstairs PC to use the net or even go on Furc when I'm bored thanks to Halley's PC formatting idea. On top of that, my mp3 player which was supposed to arrive back from the shops had been delayed because the factory apparently failed to fix it.

I've temporarily misplaced the speakers to my listening pleasure and indulging in a song appropraitely sung for the occasion (see below). Not just prior to the song, but I've also starting having thoughts about getting away from the household for a short while. I know some of you would be definitely against the idea, but I think I can really survive for a few days outside. All I have to do is wait for the study loans to be cashed in to my account and crash at my friend's place who has an apartment in Kajang. He's offered me a few times to stay at that spot. It's possible for a good getaway, I suppose. I may be able to live for weeks. We'll just have to see how much my patience takes me.

No, I'm thinking of using this as my last resort. I don't want to really try this out. But I'm sick of the way certain people treat me at my own home.

Meantime, Jin, how about updating something about the story? Seeing others still motivated keeps me motivated too. Though, I don't want to rush you on your pace.

Today's Song: Linking Park- Runaway
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home