Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Er... Okay. Forget the evil Pixies for now. It's later in the afternoon and I'm at home sweet home. Though I can't really much update you on my side. But I can say that there's probably been quite a lot of updates on Saham's side. Each time I come back, I hear something new. I think life is becoming a real drama for this guy. O.o Meantime, bout my blog.

Yes... It's been days since my previous update and the site is getting pretty boring. I was wondering if I could make that Silent Eden theme of mine, but... Maybe I might want to stick to the raging blood red. But anyways, this site is most definitely needs some updating so I think I'll just make a window to this site. A window with all my goodies to link and the blog at the same time. hm... I'm gonna need some effort. >.<

Prodigy and Rage against the Machine: One man army? I had that song BEFORE you went out to Auzzie. Yeah, it's definitely one funky shit techno. ^^

One of the news I heard while we were out mamaking last monday was that Sagar obtained the PS2. Yeah, I know. Bye-bye DOA babes. So Hamsa's over Hitler's place playing automodulista. :\

Hm.... I checked www.ro.pak0.com and it seems that Gravity has once again managed to dissapoint the public. I knew that in some ways, they have been screwing around big time with us and this proves it. All the time we've been treated as little bitches for their 'dog food' server while whole time they have had these huge updates of kRO long time ago. Gravity is really an obnoxious company who doesn't know how to treat they're customers well. They may have a nice game, but the chances are that you're not going to make the fullest of what you paid for. They're greedy bastards who don't deserve a cent.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home