Tuesday, July 01, 2003

hm... Jin's blog finally put some updates other than Ragnarok. I was online for a few seconds on the game and he was trying to persuade me to join Ragnarok a some days ago. Here's how it went: (dramatized version!)


Jin Matsukage: HA HA, so you're finally playing ragnarok!

Neo^: No. I'm playing for Yap. He's taking a bath so we both can go out and get a life.

Jin Matsukage: Zil, I have managed to persuade Yip into the dark side. Sooner or later, you shall find your dad's credit card and you shall go into the gravity site. You will input all necessary details and be at the threshold of registering for Ragnarok. Then, you shall join as well....

Neo^: Sure. Maybe this time I won't hit the button by accident like Yip. -.-



Woo... Who says we have to stick to that game to do our 3 line comics?

Anyway, let's get on with LIFE. I'm got 3 hours to murder on a tuesday morning and I'm very stoned. Fortunately, back in the C Programming class, I remembered that Ms. Fadzlin use to pass around Kopiko's to the sleepy heads. So I poped in a few into my mouth and decided to roam the west campus. This week has been pretty hectic since all the quizzes are starting to pop up. It's bad enough that I barely could survive the pop CALCULUS 3 quiz. T_T Look's like I'm going to have to attend classes faithfully this semester.

Okay, then again LIFE is a little bit suffering. Let's get back to NO-LIFE! =)

It took me a while but last night I managed to finished the first chapter of the story I've been trying to draw for the past 5 years. (Well, not entirely the same story, but I've been wanting to write one) After a few cuts and editing of many of the previous versions, this is quite promising. It can easily be drawn onto paper. =)

I noticed that one of the troubles I encountered when writing was that I needed a certain background music to it. First few chapters, I was listening to Enya's Sail Away and other little bits of music that had that tropical theme to it. But when it came to the end, I needed something a little mor e active. So I turned to techno. =) Amazing how it fit.

Song of Today: TEMPorsche - Ragnarok Online.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home