Monday, July 07, 2003

It's time to kill time. So a blog update is necessary. My current status is sitting around in the PC labs while waiting for a magical sticker that will give me the ability to travel in and out of UNITEN without worrying of getting fined. RM20 >.<

Well, time for a little biodata for a change. Since it's a blog and I'm such a narsacisstic bastard, lets talk about ME again. >=)

Some of you may know that every kid has a way to express themselves and such. That doesn't mean that some adults can't do the same. (i.e. Engineers? Artists mostly. Flambouyant ones. And the really fussy ones too.) Since at the age of 9, I've always been wanting to tell a good story. So my work had ranged from comics strips, good essays and little miniature games those kids used to play. Currently, I'm writing a good story based on Furcadia, one of those chat programs I used to spent on my childhood. Though it's a little childish at times, I found a sort of base in it to create a good storyline for myself.

But because I had to persue my course in Engineering, I could not draw as freely as I did before. Not that I didn't have any of a bad artwork, but I it just took time to produce a strip and I might forget my storyline that I had roughly compose. It's also gone through several versions.

Currently, I'm still at it's beginning stage, but you are very much welcomed to give me your opinion on the storyline. Here's you go.

CliCk hErE for the Prolouge (word format)
CliCk hErE for Chapter 1


I do appreciate it if Ummi or John reads this. Jin, you read this to casually. ^^ since were both doing stories of our own.
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home