Sunday, August 10, 2003

Finally the holidays are here. It's been a long wait so I'll relish the opportunity to wind down. It's been a far too hectic and stressful these past few days and finally I've come down to a calm point. Hopefully, no more wild adventures. Just enjoying the Sunday afternoon without the Sun. How nice. No more sun to blaze down on me for the day. Yeah, I'm nocturnal. And it's time for me to stay awake at night now that the time has come. Too bad I can't go out there and wash the car.

Started some work on updating the page. O.o

But I still couldn't get the files to be uploaded into Geocities. So, instead I made a frames on it instead. (You cheap bastard you...)
Anyway, for those of you who regularly visit my blog (OH THANK YOU!!^^), change yer bookmarks to http://www.geocities.com/evilzil

Some little pictures added. Hope you like it. More to be added soon?









Song Recommendation?
Matchbox 20 - Unwell
Korn - Here to stay
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home