Thursday, August 21, 2003

hm... Zhin has finally flown out of this country and into the states. There's one more person within the circle of people I know who's getting a priviledge to leave the country for studies and that's one less person who's gonna cut me off in the road. Hope you enjoyed the last night ride. Sorry I couldn't exceed 130kph. The shisha in the bazaar got me 'there'.

Sure wish I had more of that Shisha in Bazaar. That was nice and smooth. Unlike most of the shisha's I've tried, this one was smooth. Maybe I'll go there again this Saturday for an early mornin shisha after my high school reunion in a MACDONALDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

I'm surprised that no one still believes me that pixies are trying to take over the world. Today I just saw one in Uniten at the food court minding it's own business. This sighting was the newest one I've had. The pixie was in a form of a fat biker dude with pink wings and tutus. I still haven't seen the breed that looks like high school ustazahs with glittery wings. Oh well. Since they have been mistaken for food by chickens, I'm not surprised that they're population is going down. Doing some of my pixie hunting work. And people say I'm stressed out?!?
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home