Wednesday, September 03, 2003

The recent event where Mars was so close to earth had left almost all of Malaysia totally cloudy. O.o
I can barely see the sky nowadays. I hope this goes on. ^^

Been nothing but work work work work work work work work work work work work work and more work. My finals are nearing and I'm already half baked. Haven't been up to much thanks to sleep. All the work makes me sleepy...

On the lighter side, my birthday is coming up. ^^ Today is Zhin's birthday and I'm wondering what the dude is doing on San Fran. Me? Some people are plotting their revenge for the weird birthday gifts I gave them last year (Durian and a Rolling pin. XD) Let's see what they can come up with.


"I was just scared when you did that seven fingers thing"
"Hah! I did that to Gandhi and he didn't eat for 3 weeks." O.o
Bruce Almighty was a good movie. But is this the 2nd time Jenny Anniston was in the same movie as Jim? (Liar, liar).
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home