Sunday, March 14, 2004

Sad Mad Lad Had A Bad...... Week.

A lot of pretty shitty stuff happened throughout this week especially involving my relationship with a certain person. What does she looks like? She's got a black top, wears silver, got some leather, glowing eyes, runs reasonably fast with good acceleration, and four hot wheels.

Yeah. Most of you guys know her already. She's my cute little pet car branded and named Kelisa . The most loyal girl who drives me to Uniten everyday. But lately, I've been getting into a lot of trouble with her lately.

First off let's talk about the fines. I remember Jin's Dad telling me "Nevermind lah, I can kau tim wan. Uncle know people in the senior department." when I stopped the car in front of the KLIA. And then I remember Jin telling me "Do you seriously believe my dad?". I feel so stupid. (Oh Crap...)

Makes matters worst, when I went to Megamall to pay off the fine, I came a little bit late and found the place closed, so I decided to buy myself some donuts and grape juice. Then guess what? The next day when I wanted to pay off the fine, I was looking for the fine ticket inside my wallet only to find a carefour resit for donuts and grape juice. (Oh Shit....)

Okay, that's one fine to be settled with. Let's talk about another fine within the campus itself. Usually, most people would park beside the food court where the parking is guarenteed. So with all the enjoyment and bliss, the Uniten administration decides to beef up the law enforcement. And yes, again. Another parking ticket. (Oh Fark...)

That ain't over. When I went over to the administration, it say that I haven't payed a fine which I SWEAR I paid the last time with the stupid b*tch clerk told me that they would deduct from my freakin account! Yeah. Now it's been raked to about RM40. Including the fine which I had, it piled to about RM60 (Oh God...)

Yeah. And guess what. I lost the that damn ticket too. (Oh Man....)

Oh... Now for the show stopper. A big dent on the my KELISA!!! >.<

For all the people who owns motorcycles out there, for the love of God PLEASE don't try to overtake me from the right especially when I hardly ever use the signals (I drive the highway a lot where people don't give nuts about signalling.) At least the fella on the motorcycle wasn't injured. But he's helmet fell off. Meaning if I went any faster, he could've run directly into the drivers seat... (Oh... I'm running out of words here...)

I see a lot of dark moody days up ahead with some of the things that may come... I've got finals around the corner... Atuk (Grampa for some of you people) health is declining to a state where he is paralyzed.... And at the end of the finals, I've put myself into a reluctant trip to Tioman.. but err... Some people might be reading this blog so I'll leave this part of the rant out.

There's also another person who's cute, smart and sexy I would like to mention about, but I guess I'll save that for another day...
And then I ran out of breath....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home